The Thermophore MaxHeat Heating Pad features a Constant Comfort switch with three temperature levels. You choose and select your personal comfort temperature. The heat pad itself is fleece covered with Moist Sure technology which enhances heat penetration. You do not need to add water for effective moist heat that reached deep into the source of your pain.
Doctors, physical therapists and massage therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore MaxHeat Heating Pad, and recommend it.
A convenient, effective way to get hours of soothing relief. Using a the Thermophore Max at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness. Treat a minor problem with soothing heat before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
Thermophore Max Heating Pad
Thermophore MaxHEAT™ Therapy Pack is designed to be hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch with a “Pause” feature and built-in timer. Just press “On” for heat, “Pause” to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off or are interrupted and forget the unit is on, the 20-minute timer will shut the unit off for your protection.
For nearly 70 years, the Thermophore brand has been well recognized for moist heat therapy. The new, user-friendly Thermophore One Touch Control switch delivers all the quality you have come to expect with the added convenience of leaving your hands completely free!
Thermophore MaxHeat Heating Pad Control
- Simply slide the control button to the heat level you prefer
- Low (heats the pad to 120 degrees within 15 minutes)
- Medium (heats the pad to 140 degrees within 15 minutes)
- High (heats the pad to 160 degrees within 15 minutes)
- The Small light at the top of the switch will glow as a reminder that the unit is on
- The Switch will automatically turn off after approximately 25 minutes of continuous use.
Returns are accepted in original packaging within 7 days after purchase.